ContainerFreight/EIT, LLC was found in 1948 and has a proven track record to move your containers to market faster than any other provider. They operate one of the largest drayage fleets in Southern California and provide reliable, full-service drayage solutions for import and export cargo.
- Operates a fleet of 150 LNG and clean diesel trucks in Southern California.
- Specializes in the volume transportation of marine containers to rail ramps for mini-landbridge movement to inland locations.
- Drayage service between various store-door customer locations in Southern California, Southern Nevada and Arizona and any piers in the Los Angeles/Long Beach Harbor area.
- Fully integrated Transportation Management System
- Completely insured beyond legal minimums.
- C-TPAT compliant and Customs Carrier bonded.
- Both the DOT and the California Highway Patrol BIT Program give us their highest ratings.