Since 1944, when California Cartage Company made its first delivery, it has become an industry leader in trucking, warehousing, and deconsolidation. With its multiple logistics companies,California Cartage Company operates over 1,200 trucks and over 4.25 million square feet of warehouse space throughout the United States and Mexico.
- Owner and operator of multiple highly-specialized logistics divisions with operations nationwide.
- Services including, but not limited to: import trucking, warehousing, deconsolidation, and distribution
- Innovative industry leader in sustainability with: the largest fleet of green trucks in the LA/LGB harbors, over 380,000 square feet of solar panels producing over 3 million kWh of energy annually, paperless processing, and more!
- Proprietary and innovative IT Solutions for customized solutions.
- Strategic partnerships maintained with shippers, beneficial cargo owners, ocean carriers, intermodal companies, Customs house brokers, and freight forwarders enables the California Cartage Company family of Companies to handle all of your transportation, warehousing and logistics needs between marine terminals, rail hubs and distribution centers nationwide.